Friday, March 9, 2012

Digital Story Reflection

The making of the digital story wasn't as hard as I thought it'd be. It was very fun and entertaining, and I learned a lot throughout the process. My partner and I met up a couple times to work on the project and that was all we needed. We didn't need long and drawn out days because we knew what we were looking for and found it. By the time we were done with our project we were both pretty excited because we thought it looked really good. From the very first day we talked about doing a digital story, I had absolutely no idea how or what to do. Then by the time I completed my first digital story, I realized it wasn't that bad at all and it's very creative and interesting and I would most certainly do another one if I had the chance to.

No comments:

Post a Comment