Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Digital Story Day 1

I think that my partner and I will get some basic ideas and brainstorming of our digital story today. I haven't read the whole book yet but I have read some of it. I don't think the digital story will be much difficulty at all, in fact i think it will be pretty cool once we get the hang of it. We have a couple ideas already about our digital story. We're thinking about having the first part about MLK and Janel will talk because she's more soft spoken and he was a peaceful guy and I will do Malcolm X because he was more violent throughout his protests.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting ideas, do you plan on using original video clips from their respective speeches' or public appearances or will you rerecord yourselves with a new audience?

    ReplyDelete